Winter Bucket List {plus a FREE printable}

Beating Wintertime Boredom--fun list of things to do as a family in the winter plus a FREE printable bucket list!
I'll be honest: I don't like winter.  I don't like being cold.  In my ideal world, it would only snow on Christmas Day and then melt the next day.  Oh, and it would be 85 degrees outside at the same time.  I'm just a warm weather girl.  BUT don't think that means that I don't try my best to embrace the season and everything that comes with it.  I have a lot of wonderful memories surrounding winter: My husband and I met in the fall and dated during the winter.  Our first date was ice skating and hot chocolate.  We got engaged on New Years Eve.  So while I don't like the cold, I do my best to bundle up in cute clothes and think about the things that make winter fun and magical.  Now that I have kids, I see how excited they get when they see the snow falling, put on their snow clothes and run and jump and play and lay down in it.  After all, I grew up in Utah and I still live here and there are some things that I actually love doing during the winter.

Before I had kids, I worked and went to school and did things with my husband and friends, and the winter seemed to go by fairly quickly.  Now that I am home with my kids full time, winter can seem really, really long.  The kids get antsy.  I get a little crazy.  It's hard.  So to help get us through the winter months, I have learned to plan activities and events to look forward to.  Some are holiday related and others are simply winter activities.

So if your family is anything like mine, you'll be needing a few fun things to make the time fly.  I've created a winter bucket list for you and--bonus: it's a FREE printable!  Just click on the picture below and print it off.  Then hang it on your fridge and have fun checking the list off!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxRgDW3yUCnDMU5MYmRJX3U5RHc/view?usp=sharing

What else would you add to the list?

No comments