I hope you like these as much as I do!
Font Friday: My 10 Favorite {Free} Handwriting Fonts
Welcome to another Font Friday! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite handwriting fonts. As always, they are free for personal use. To download the font, simple click on the name of the font below the picture. If you need help installing the fonts on your computer, click HERE for a step-by-step tutorial.
My husband, Covey, and I met on a blind date and were married on May 3, 2008 in the Salt Lake Temple. Since then, we've both graduated with our Bachelor's Degrees and my husband has gotten his MBA. I've been at home with our kids since the oldest was born and while I miss work some days, I know that for me, nothing really compares to being at home with them. Our kids are 2 and 4 and we are hoping to have more in the future. They bring so much joy into our lives. We enjoy being outside together and soaking up the sunshine.
loading..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me

Hi! I'm Shani, a stay-at-home mom and wife to my handsome husband. I am a self-proclaimed "ambivert" who loves to read, craft, scrapbook, anything DIY, cook/bake, dance, laugh, take pictures and soak up the sunshine any chance I get. Join me as I raise my little munchkins and share the sunshine in this beautiful, crazy thing called life! Read more about me here!
Sign Up!
Popular
-
A few months ago, I wrote about my experience with miscarriage . It was a hard post to write, as I felt like I was reliving each one of m...
-
This last May, my husband and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary. It is crazy to think of both how short a time that is and yet ...
-
This last week we went hiking as part of our Memorial Day activities. We live close to the mountains and there are a lot of canyons and h...
-
I love Fall. I love the bright colors of the leaves as they change. I love the cooler weather. I love pumpkins and cornstalks and sunfl...
-
I'm always trying to think of new traditions for my family to incorporate during the holidays. Right now, we just have a handful of C...
-
Today I'm going to have a little fun and do a month in review using numbers. Normally, I'm not really a numbers person. Math is ...
Search
Follow Me On IG
Disclosure & Photo Use Policy
Please feel free to use one image from this blog as long as it is credited and linked back to this site. Any copying of text is prohibited without written permission. Affiliate links are used on this site and will always be disclosed. If you have any questions, please contact me at sunshineandmunchkins (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you!
ARCHIVES
Blog Archive
-
▼
2016
(150)
-
▼
May
(13)
- How To Make Your Own Breadcrumbs
- Font Friday: My 10 Favorite {Free} Handwriting Fonts
- Guest Post: Kendra Leigh Photography: How To Choos...
- Craft Room Organization {Using Chalkboard Labels}
- Bubble Snake
- Book Review: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi {plus Book...
- Summer Pallet Art
- My Favorite {Free} Kitchen Printables
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- How Do Dinosaurs Books Review
- 10 Things Motherhood Has Taught Me
- 5 Inspirational Quotes from Albert Einstein
- How To Celebrate Your Anniversary On A Tight Budget
-
▼
May
(13)












No comments