5 Inspirational Quotes from Albert Einstein

Ever since I was young, I've been interested in collecting quotes.  You could find quotes written on random pieces of paper, printed out from the computer, in my planner, my wallet...you name it.  As an adult, I still love quotes and I still collect them.  My favorite types of quote are those that are inspirational, give hope or provide perspective.  When I was trying to decide what to share with you this week, the idea of quotes came to mind so I made a few up.  (I'm thinking about making them into printable files.  What do you think?)

I decided to specifically share Albert Einstein quotes partially because I have so many of his that I like, but also because the things he said embody the type of quotes that I love: inspirational, hopeful and provide perspective.  On a side note, one of my favorite movies is I.Q. with Meg Ryan, Tim Robbins and Walter Matthau.  If you haven't seen it, it's a cute little story about Albert Einstein, his niece, a mechanic and finding love with lots of laugh out loud moments thrown in.

And now for the quotes...






If you're interested in having me make these into printable files, leave a comment with which one(s) you like.

No comments