Summer 2017 Reading List

Check out this diverse list of books to reading during the summer (or any time of year)!
If you've been following my blog for a while, you know that I regularly post reviews of all types of books: children's, young adult, biography, self-help and the list goes on.  I love reading and I always tend to read more books during the summertime.  Last year, I put together a summer reading list and I loved the challenge of reading new books and discovering new genres and subjects.  With summer coming up so soon, I decided to create a summer 2017 reading list.

The list might look long to some people, but I have a tendency to devour books and I am a fast reader to boot.  Some are part of a series and others are stand-alone novels.  So take a moment and scroll through the list, click on the title to check out a summary on Goodreads and join me this summer in reading.

Red Queen (Red Queen #1) by Victoria Aveyard
Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie (Flavia de Luca #1) by Alan Bradley
Ruby Red (Edelstein-Trilogie #1) by Kerstin Gier
The Look of Love by Sarah Jio
Everything We Keep by Kerry Lonsdale
Born A Crime by Trevor Noah
The Art of Racing In the Rain by Garth Stein
The Sun Is Also A Star by Nicola Yoon
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas
The Mirror King (The Orphan Queen #2) by Jodi Meadows
Stardust by Neil Gaiman
Still Alice by Lisa Genova
Same Kind of Different As Me by Ron Hall, Denver Moore and Lynn Vincent
The Lucky Dog Matchmaking Service by Beth Kendrick

If there's nothing on this list that interests you, you can also check out my reviews of the books I read last summer.  Some of the books on the list above are sequels or parts of a series I read last summer and haven't gotten around to reading yet.

What books have you read from this list?  What's on your summer reading list?

7 comments

  1. First off, I'd like to say I absolutely LOVE the background of your blog! Second, I'm excited to check out this list, as I'm recently getting back into reading and am hunting for new books to read. I haven't read any books from this list, so I have a lot of reading ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Art of Racing in the Rain is SO good! I hope you love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great summer reading list! I have The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie on my Kindle and need to read it too. I have heard that is such a good mystery series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely have to check some of those books out since I'm going book shopping tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Everything We Keep and loved it - I have the sequel now to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of the books that you have listed; your list encouraged me to get busy writing my book list for this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great reading list! And I love your blog design, cute colors! :)

    ReplyDelete