Sunshine & Munchkins Re-Launch

Come see the new look and feel of Sunshine & Munchkins!
Aaahhh!  I am SO excited!  I have seriously been anticipating this day for months.  What day is that?, you might ask.  It's the day I get to show you my whole new look for Sunshine and Munchkins!

In the spring of this year, I started asking around for recommendations for a graphic designer.  A friend of mine pointed me in the direction of Miss Audrey Sue (Blog, Portfolio, Instagram, Facebook) and after looking around her site, I was sold.  I mean, I literally would have handed her my money right then if she'd been standing in front of me.  Unfortunately for me, Audrey had some prior commitments with other clients and wasn't able to start working on my new design until August.  Ugh.  That was 3 months away!  So I waited and I thought and I organized my ideas so that when Audrey let me know she was ready to start, I was ready with everything she needed to get right on it.  She was an absolutely amazing lady to work with and I am thrilled with how everything turned out.  If you need any graphic design work done, make sure to check her out.  (Although, she is having a baby next month and will be out of commission for a little bit.  But she's definitely worth waiting for!)

So on to the new changes!

If you've been around for a little while, you should have noticed some big changes in the way my blog looks.  I've got a new logo, new layout and new colors, just to mention a few.  I've got a fancy new menu with images instead of just a drop down.  (Go ahead and mouse over one of the topics above to see!)  But the thing I love the most about my new look is that it is so ME.  The colors are bright and happy.  It's organized and logical.  I look at it and smile.

Another thing that was really important to me during this whole process was YOU!  When you come to Sunshine and Munchkins, I want you to feel happy, uplifted and motivated.  If you see a recipe or tutorial, my goal is to help you feel like you can do something you've never done before through my step-by-step instructions.  If you're feeling down, hopefully coming to my blog brings you a little bit of joy.  As much as I love blogging and sharing all this, it would be pointless without you.  So thank you!  Thank you for reading my posts and commenting and sharing them.  It means more than you can imagine.

So please--grab yourself a snack or a drink and check out Sunshine and Munchkins.  If you'd like to read a little more about me and my family, click on the New? Start Here! link at the top of the page.  And if you like what you see around here, feel free to follow me on social media (in the upper right hand corner) or sign up for my newsletter.  Again, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you around!

34 comments

  1. Don't know what the old one was, BUT this one is amazing! Have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! She did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Audrey did an amazing job and I couldn't be happier!

      Delete
  3. You're so cute! CONGRATULATIONS - may your re-launch and re-brand be everything you've hoped it would be!

    Coming Up Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look!! Yellow and gray are two of my favorite color combos, and this blog makes me smile. She did an excellent job designing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Rebecca! It makes me so happy to have you say that.

      Delete
  5. Oh I love the look! So pretty Shani! So bright and happy and perfect for your blog/personality! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your rebrand so much!!! It is ADORABLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebranding is always fun! Love the new look..So bright and happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joscelyn. It was a lot of fun to rethink everything and come up with a design and look that I love!

      Delete
  8. The site looks great!! So bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for updates!! LOVE your new design! So pretty and colorful!!

    http://beyondblessedblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE it!! Your design is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love the new look! It is gorgeous and fits right in with the theme!

    La Belle Sirene

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's nice to hear that others feel the same way as I do. :)

      Delete
  12. Looks so lovely!! Congratulations!! So bright and happy. Can't help but smile being on here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your new blog design is lovely!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your new top menu and how it shows pictures! Amazing!! All the colors are so bright and cheerful. It really looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! That top menu is definitely one of my favorite parts!

      Delete
  14. It looks so great Shani -- and really fits your personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The new look is so fun and awesome! Makes me smile:)

    ReplyDelete