Font Friday: Back to School

Happy Friday!  I hope you had a good week.  Today I'm sharing more FREE fonts with a Back to School theme.  Can you believe school is starting up again already?  I feel like the summer just started yet here we are.  My daughter will be going to her second year of preschool and I'm not complaining.  I don't even want to think about her going to kindergarten next year.  Because if she's going to kindergarten that means my son will be starting preschool and I really don't want to think about that!

Whatever you might be doing to get ready for school, I hope you enjoy these fun fonts.  To download, click on the name of the font below the picture.  If you need a tutorial on how to install these fonts, go HERE.



Book and Bus  |  School (images only)
Chalkboard  |  Eraser Dust
Recess  |  Kindergarten 
Homework  |  KG Primary Dots Lined 
Back 2 School  |  Be True To Your School
First Day  |  Chalk Hand Lettering Shaded 
Teacher  |  Learning Curve BV
Classroom  |  Schoolbell 
Backpack  |  CF Back to School
Lunchbox  |  KB Tiny Red Whale

I hope you have a fantastic weekend!

14 comments

  1. Thanks Shani, I love these! perfect for a few back to school challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love free fonts! Thanks for the links!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Free fonts are one of my favorite things! And you are welcome. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm kind of a font junkie ... love love love these!!! The chalkboard one is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I totally know what you mean! I collect fonts like crazy. The chalkboard one is one of my favorites as well.

      Delete
  4. I love collecting fonts too. I recently downloaded a bunch. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so easy to download fonts that once you know how, it's almost addicting! I hope you found a few more from my list to love. :)

      Delete
  5. I love me some fonts :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These fonts are great, thank you! And thanks for including a tutorial on how to install them!

    ReplyDelete